Saturday, December 8, 2007

Is it a good or bad sign!?

Well i have 2 more papers to go which will be on Monday and Tuesday then i will be off for 2 weeks holiday!!! 2 weeks only u noe? thats so cruel!!
Firstly, i was wondering if this was a good or bad sign.
Its Friday now. I have not been really studying. Going out since Wednesday till today. Gosh!
I wasn't that nervous for these two papers. . . maybe not as much as compared to Paper 7
I noe audit will gonna be tough but i just couldnt study it so early.
So i studied TAX and my fren was like...Wat? eveyone is going for Audit and u go for Tax?
Crazy they said...
haiz...i dunno? but of coz my weekend will be for audit la..last minute preparation.
And now i m dreaming of wat i'm gonna do after my finals. Probably find a job? keke..
too early to think of it adi isit? lolz...
but my dream: i really dreamt about it!
remembered Ms Rozi asked us to fully utilise our two weeks holidays for trips and relax coz we would not have such time and days for our nex semester...so i dreamt of going to

CHINA!!!! alone....i wanna travel alone...the whole CHINA!!!

I even thought off myself walking on the Great Wall...lolz...

Is ok! One day! I will earn my own money and spend myself this trip!

0 comments: