Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Party

Well though Christmas is already over but i'm here with this post about christmas.
On that day, we had a gathering for all X CHS PBC members in one of my friend's house.
We had a BBQ and Steamboat Party.... We prepared the food and it was really nice and delicious but due to the fact that almost 10 of them PUT AEROPLANE in the last minute, we have lots of unfinished food...lolz..

Right after dinner etc, we headed to the Fourth Floor (so u can imagine how big is this house rite?) for our entertainment...Sing K, Play Poker, Play Nami, Mahjong, Chit Chat etc....

Shin Liang, YC (one of the owner of the house) and me...

So glad that my God Mother is able to join the party cause i have not been visiting her for years.. Still remember in my earlier post i mentioned that there's a KAiMA of mine who really cares for me when i was in PBC..here she is with her Daughter Xue Ni...i.e my Sister... now she cares for her more...lolz...

Me and my sis....

Before we leave we had a photo...committee of 2005/2006


Lastly the group photo... Spotted someone famous therE?
Mr Victor Gu is standing beside me...
Merry Christmas everyone! All da bez

0 comments: