Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008

As usual i had a very crazy New Year EVe night. Didn't and couldn't sleep at all!
Went home about 9am this morning and start sleeping till now....4pm hehe

NewYear New Wish...
I m not greedy.. I just want to lead a happy and healthy life.
Hope all the ones i love also lead a happy and healthy life.

Wishing everyone here a wonderful year filled with prosperity. Have a great year!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tomorrow is a very special day for me.
Special for many reasons...and one reason is that....
Tomorrow is a turning point for me.
I m gonna start my work at BDO.
Excited yet Nervous....

2 comments:

.// n i c k said...

all the best for ur future undertakings! BDO is a potential company to be in! I'm truly happy for you, don't forget me ya! =DDDD

we will definitely miss corey chan loads.

anyway, i have moved. do drop by http://our.coffeestops.bet =DD

.// n i c k said...

.net* haha paiseh x)