Wednesday, January 30, 2008

YippiE!!

Guess what? I received my pay slip this morning!...
Really excited....
Happy- cause i m financially independent, i got income!!!
On the other hand...hehe...this month i won't have much savings...gotta use up my money
to belanja people makan...lolz..and reward myself..
As i calculate the figure in my mind, i don't left much this month...lolz...
And guess what? We are not paid for the exact amount before all deductions.
Know why? cause we did not start work at 1st Jan 2008 so they do TIME APPORTIONMENT!
Typical accounting firm...lolz...
Anyhow i am really happy. Wanna share this joy with everyone here...
but please note: share joy with u all is not = belanja everyone makan...wakaka....

2 comments:

littlesmall said...

hey.. since i helped u lots..
then u should belanja me, rite??
hehe.. waiting for u lar....

Unknown said...

er herm... where's is my share of the pay slip ar?