Thursday, January 10, 2008

Audit

Well i m here with another post of my working life.

After few days of Stat audit, i m now given a chance to Audit some companies... of course not big corporate companies. Well audit is not as easy as wat we've learned in Paper8. This tells me something. . . In the real working life things are not as easy as wat i've expected. U think u pass audit in class and acca exams??(but b4 this u gotta know the fact that passing audit is very hard for everyone of us) but u'll fail when u start doing audit!? I really duuno what to do!!!

I spent my whole day yesterday from 9am to 630 pm just to audit Fix Asset and yet when i left client's place i still haven finish auditing fix asset and i have tonnes of accounts to audit...awh.....

But some of my seniors said : "u r so 'lucky' to have a company with fixed assets" get the point?
but i really sound silly cause i have to ask and ask almost every 10 minutes....lolz...

k la..tts all...

I heard that the acca classes were quite fun. Law is interesting. Today there's a partime class for us from 9am tp 830 pm...i wanted to go but the timetable shocked me....haha

its raining now...signing off...bye everybody...going for a nap i guess....

1 comments:

qian said...

Hey!! Don't worry about the 'asking questions every 10 minutes' thingy. You learn something whenever you ask right?? Soom..you don't have to ask anymore!!!

Good luck with your work!!
Feel happy for you!