Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Status : Employed

Today is my first day working as an Audit Associate in BDO BINDER.

Well today what we did was basically some simple orientation session by some HR Staffs.
The SyUCians are the only one who are so call the undergrads... My goodness..and we are expected to have certain technical competance...shit! Our audit sux u noe? but luckily Karmini approached one of the official and told them our situation...at least not that bad.

Where shall i start with?
Erm...basically there are few things shocked me.
1. Staffs here are basically females...i supposed 80% of them
2. The common language used is Chinese.
3. Audit department is very messy

Guess what? I have no work to do the whole day. Just day dreaming.
We were all assigned jobs and seniors. Everyone is seperated. but only me?!...i got partner which is my classmate Philip. We are in charge of the ASB HOTELS...anyone knows wat is this?
I'll noe it by tomorrow.

Seniors are not around. Outstation. So no work. So we went to open a bank account in Public Bank for salary purposes. Guess wat? I m not eligible for the normal saving account!!!! They say i m underage so i gotta take the WISE account...for childrens one...wat a humiliation for someone who is now an employed guy!!! arghhhh!!!!

When i was back, my notebook was ready and thank god now i got something to do... online read some news, check mail and wait until 530 comes. Then balik rumah...

well i really hope we get some assignments to take charge starting tomoro?!...

Ciaoz...still excited!!!

0 comments: