Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Birthday Party @ Ki Wen's House

Just a post regarding my friend's birthday party@ my gathering with my college mates!...
Last week Ki Wen had her 18th birthday celebration at her house... She invited most of the CAT Group 2 people...glad i was invited as well coz i can finally meet them up!...saw some ex CHS students too...

Her family cooked all the food. Nice food. and this is the group photo. B4 everything started.

Clement, Philip(my colleague in BDO as well) and Jonathan(class rep)...

Michelle, Tsui Yee, Tze May and mua...

It was a nice gathering there that nite...get to met up poeple, share my experience and utmost important! We gambled and i won a bit! hehe...Chun Hoe, don worry, ur nex treat on me(if u see this)! haha....
Too bad the nex day i have to work so left a bit early. Miss u guys and once again thx ki wen for the invitation....


0 comments: