Friday, March 7, 2008

MISS U GUYS

I am sorry for not updating my blog lately. I had a very busy life. Don't really have much time to do this and yet nothing much interesting about my life...i find my working life interesting but nothing to blog about la...

Yesterday Sunway held a ACCA Social Gathering in MPH. Can we?...the future ICAEWians join?
Who cares? 5 of us from BDO just left office at 5.30 pm sharp and get ready to head towards our college, Sunway college...and attend the so call Social Gathering but for me it was some sort of reunion where i can meet lots and lots of people here...people i miss...my friends, my lecturers...

I reached a bit late...but who cares? My intention was not to attend and see performance but to meet my friends. keke.... and i finally manage to see all the FACES i use to see almost everyday last year but now....no more...

After food, (i didn't eat much)...we were busy looking for our lecturers first and there they are:
My lecturers for the last semester:(from the left)
1. Ms Joyce-my audit lecturer- u can NEVA skip audit when u're her student!keke...
2. Ms Rozi-my FAVOURITE lecturer...she looks different adi..with tudung but still love her so much...keke..miss her classes:(:(:(
3. Ms Voon Sia- youngest lecturer among them..taught me Costing. Thank her for letting me study in my own ways:)

THe SUNWAY ANGELS and COREY...

and of coz i will never let go the chance to have a shot with Ms ROZI!!!!!

Now is my friends' turn....

Mr Chun Hoe(tallest guy in Sunway and he is a good swimmer...) and Karmini

Group 2 Pic...not all were present..but at least we had a group pic..

Siao Way and me?!>.<

Before i left...never forget to take a pic with ANDREA TAI KA CHEH!?

Oh ya...and Ms SOng Ee Leen...she was the first who grabbed a photo with me?!. keke.. maybe she miss me alot?...hehe who knows?

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST BEFORE I LEFT:-

MY GANG!

We had a new member...Christine...hehe Ah Sou...And i heard that lecturers said that she is replacing me cause last time there are 4 of us in our class and since i left for ICAEW, she was transfered to our group...hehe..=.=I MISS U ALL SO MUCH. KEEP IN TOUCH and ALL DA BEZ! >.<

Warmest Regards, Corey

1 comments:

littlesmall said...

haha... so happy to meet u tat day!!
u really change a lot lar..
i wan the pic v took!! send to my mail lar.. bcoz if save not nice..
thx lar~~~
hope to c u again...