Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Wish Granted

HOOOOORAYYYYYYYYYYYY!
Not to say that i am boring with the current job routine i am facing everyday but i just wan some new stuff?!...
Few weeks ago my senior Shih Peng asked me if i want to try on stocktake. Job for another senior. (She knew i wanna try new stuff so she asked me) I immediately said yes without hesitating. Anyhow end up her reply was the senior might not want me cause i am still fresh or perhaps see how later...
This morning, they need crew for tomorrow's stocktake(same job as well) and my senior just dump me in! He he...she granted my wish!? Love her...kekeke...
I am doing stocktake for MPH! WOw! Awesome!>.<
(But of course not MPH outlets in shopping malls...i somehow wish i can be chart to those places but if u were that lucky, do you know what time is the stock take?...10pm-7am. Anyhow it'll be a great experience though)
I am just so excited and couldn't wait for tomorrow.
But...come think over it...
I will be at the MPH Warehouse...which means i need to face BOOOKSSSSS from 8am till 7pm.
Will i go crazy?!...
Who knows? Check it out tomoro>.<

0 comments: