Sunday, March 23, 2008

I M NO LONGER A VIRGIN!!!>.<

The Equation:
Corey Chan = No online games...
Today after graduation ceremony.. I was dragged to MEDAN to join the other 10 people for CS.

(F.Y.I, CS= Counter Strike)
Wow...! Surprise leh?!..Yea..i was also shocked that i actually joined.
Few Hours ago:.... Everyone were deciding on where to go for activities after graduation...
after all the chats etc...some decided to go home...some decided to go for movie and this bunch- CS... and ask me join. I said NO! at first...but they BETRAYER Yee Piao at last say wan join them so....Oh yea, and EDGAR kept on ask me go try go try go try....so end up..
WHY NOT GIVE A TRY!?
As long as no one blame me - this computer NOOB!>.<
So went in...i joined Edgar's team.Ah For sure in the first place..he very nervous to have me as his teammate but no choice..he called me there...hehe...
And really...i have the most death rate... Die very fast...lolz...
but i still manage to KILL people la...and gain some points though not much...

This is the scoreboard...and mine is alwayz the lowest..oh yea..Christine also joined us..and she not bad u noe?!...keep on kill me!....DAm it!

but one thing lagi surprise!...we paid for a 2 hrs game. 5 minutes before the game, everyone in my team died except for me...and my oponent were HOng Khai and his team la...all geng people...and u noe wat?!...i manage to kill three of them!!! wakaka..shot HOng Khai by Head Shot...and everyone got a shock and cheered for me!? lolz...

After game:

Chubby chups(Edmund): Corey, Fun leh? hehe...nex time somemore!?...

lolz...

I m no longer a computer game virgin....

1 comments:

yao hsien said...

wuhu. Dota with me next time.