Friday, June 13, 2008

Ended my exam on Tuesday. I wouldn't say i did badly but neither i did really well. Time constraint. Watever..No point crying over spilt milk...Just have to get back on course on my daily working routine.

Ya..A bit frustrated when i came out the examination hall at 9pm and i was thiking. When i get home it will be about 10pm. Need to settles down rest a while only then next day i have to get back work. DONT I DESERVE MORE REST?!...I doubt so...

My first two days of work was really unproductive. Wasn't effective at all. I just don't have the mood. Hows everyone out there???

One more update: This is my ASB team. The first audit team i joined when i entered BDO. We had a dinner at Sazaki. Remembered?!...Yea...so here is to show you who are they:


Top: Minami, Philip, Licia, Seow Yee, Tse Khim and me
Sit: Mui Kian, Shih Peng(my very beloved senior and she is resigning today), Weng Yew(manager), Kah Yee, Peggy and Sheau Li
Thats all. Gotta get back to work!
All da bez people!>.<

1 comments:

JASon said...

stumble across your blog. u remind me my study/audit life in the UK. lucky me training in the UK not as busy as that in Asia. my secondment to the US was really tough. 8am to 3am for a consecutive 14 days period including wkends. anyway, gd luck to your exam. u will get tere eventually. tambah minyak.