Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Yea...i had a two weeks study leave and one week has gone!?
For the last 3 days of last week i was busy with debate again.
Went all the way to Cyberjaya and witness all the matches held there.

The feeling when i went back there... looking at the secondary debate competition's stage...
It was like...oh! its 2 years di...I miss those days! I wanna be on that stage again! I really do.
But too bad..i am leading a very different kinda lifestyle now and this doesnt allow me to continue with debate despite knowing that SUnway Uni College is actually participating in the InterVarasity Debate Competition competing against all the univerisities in Malaysia!
Argh!!! I want!...If only i have 48 hours a day.

YEa...went back there...met up alot of old friends from other states as well as some new friends...

Yin Wei...MY best friend during the year 2006 debate competition. He is the best speaker for that year and he is a genius!
















Another one is Yu Ling...She's still in the debate team but this year will be her last year. THough....but still wish her all da bez n her dreams to come true. The other gal on the right is my teammate in year 2006 and she is now leading the CHS team as well with others...haha















Ok. Finish crapping di...i gotta study! Exactly one more week to go! I can't fail! Please!...Help me!
I can hardly study.........

0 comments: