Saturday, May 31, 2008

Late post....

Few weeks before i did mention that my house had a small celebration for my aunt's 60th burfday?!...and yea...here are some photos took that day.

BAsically i gotta work that day so i went home had some snacks and wished my aunt and took some photos then ciao....haha....but at least i was there....
















My sis...my aunt(the burfday GAL)...and me...in working attire...
















Aunt Mui, sis, Aunt WAh, Me, Granma and Granma...lolz















Denise(My "cousin"??? She claimed herself as my cousin...she's young but if u look in generation wise...she's my mom's generation...so can consider Aunty! haha...she's gonna read this and i will KENA soon....) and my the right hand side is Khai Shin .... very fun and happy go lucky aunt as well...She's an auditor once upon a time and that night we shared alot of our experience....



































Me and Khai SHin playing with the cake! wakaka....

PS: to Denise: i didn't put that photo onto my blog. SO how r u gonna reward me?!..lolz

0 comments: