Saturday, May 31, 2008

CC,JZ and YY

Went to met up two of my very good but long time no see friends since i have a study leave for two weeks. We went for a so called ghost movie. But it was lame! Korean ones....We laughed all the time...

Then of course we'd spend out day chit chatting and we found ourselves a place- Sakae Sushi
Well its my first time stepping into a Sushi Restaurant. I discovered alot of things(which i found it new for me, but of course not for u all) but lets not get there or you will laugh at me.

Just concentrate on me and my buddies. Yea we went in...plan not to eat that much and just chat. Oh yea..FYI, three of us are former prefects in our secondary school and guess what? WHen we step in...we saw our Prefect board seniors...wat a coincident....















Me and YY....Where is the other one? PHotographer....




















This is one of the thing we ate. Potato Salad. Not BAd...But its cold...i prefer it to be hot.















This is the other guy...Jun ZIan...so they are Zian and Ying



















They looked like those old couples rite? match hor?




















Now me and YY....not match...she is too pretty for me...haiz...















Me and YY with specs...haha















Then the three of us....

Basically what we did there was just to update our lives and share our lives and of coz.....with the presence of both of them...LAME JOKES and SILLY IQ Questions will definately be in our conversation and that is why....




















He can laugh till like this....and





















She can laugh as well....haha....










Then we....ACT COOL...this is how we were when we were prefects...lolz







ANd we act horny in front of YY...haha.....whose idea?!...u guess...

Then Ms YY wanted to go Jco. We accompanied her and took a pic with Zian....

I had a nice day. Enjoyed catching up with both my very good frens. We seldom and hardly see each other. We are living in three totally different circles. 1 working. 1 college life. and 1 still in secondary. But somehow in some ways we r jus so connected. I am so glad to have u both with me...>.<>

Don worry. Your wish will not only be granted only after a year. Cyas!?...

0 comments: