Monday, May 19, 2008

shoes

When i was young
Even when i was in secondary school
I don have a pair of shoes!? I only wear sandals or slippers
Cause i hate wearing shoes

Even when i entered college
If my parents were not there to buy me my adidas shoe
I wouldnt have one

I use this adidas shoe everywhere
for class...for activities...for outings...for gym and
After 2 years
bye bye adidas....

And i really can't believe me ending up choosing a pair of shoe with my mum today.
Cause its never my interest in buying shoes...but i just dunno why i like this pair of nike shoes when i enter into the shop and i just bought it...hehe....





This shoe is not bad i guess. If you are a person who love sport shoes u shall know what series is this. I dont know. But i guess i made the right choice cause this is the very first time in life my sister did not scold me :"BAD TASTE"...yippie!

0 comments: