Sunday, May 18, 2008

Long time no see!

Hey guys...long time no see! I din update this blog that often because i was really busy lately and lately most of the time (if i have some time), i write on my new blog. I can express more with chinese lolz...i noe most of you hate listening to this ( especially people like carmen, david etc )

but yea...hehe...too bad!

And since some of them request me to update this blog...yea i am here now to roughly update you guys about what have i been doing for my past week though it may sound boring but yea...this is the wrap out! Enjoy reading it!

4th of May:- CHS Debate Finals
So lucky that on that day we had no classes on and i get to go back to CHS and witness the finals though its CHS team versus CHS team. Nothing much to say but anyhow i hope they can get into finals in the national level and be more hardworking and less complacent. God bless them.

Oh yea..met up some long time no see teachers and frens and unlce(Leping's dad) and judges... get to chat with them and i just realise that Uncle Koay's company is actually BDO's client.. THe world is just so small! wow!

took some pics that day wit....

Hui Huay....

Sister Yee Yoke...

and one of my junior Jie Yang. Potential debater in future. Work Hard bro....

5th to 9th of May
Nothing much special actually. I started a new job on my own with another AA but we consider working separeately cause i was in charge of the balance sheet part and he does the income statement. I learnt alot but at the same time i don't really like working with him. Sorry to say that. Gosh..till now though we both are pulled out from this job and has another job on hand but for this particular job the rest are all done by me. He like totally TAK KanCheong at all! Is ok... at least i know i learn and i will gain by doing it....

10th to 11th of May

Back to school. Everyone was so tired and has got no mood to start class except Jin Jar i guess?! When we were back, we got our results. Thank god we all pass and this time i am in the middle as well..ranking number 3/6( same as the first test)...I don't see myself doing good though there is an improvement but i really expected better especially this is a paper we've done before in CAT...but....

Okie...something funny to share here...i get very close with one of my classmates lately, Ms Kamini. We both sit together everytime in class and we CRAP all day long...and Mr Ong loves to use this phrase: "There are some chemistries happening over there!"...lolz...We both just laugh ....but yea...just friends...wonder who she is?!...look at this.....

Is she pretty? judge urself...i have no comments..haahaa

Then there was once when we were really bored...i took pictures for her and she took mine...and she what she did to me?!...>>>

Well its a 6 people group and luckily she's there else the class for me will be damn boring!!!
Of course we did pay attention in class...(no worries dad n mum)!?...
10th of May night
Its david's burfday and we, the group of people arranged a surprise burfday party for him...
He was really happy. We(david, arthur, zhong loon, teo, collin, julius, denny) just went out for dinner and had a long chat...It was fun....
12th of May till 16th of May
I started my new job with one of the senior who i knew him since i entered into BDO. A very nice guy and he is very hardworking and willing to teach and share before i even work with him.
This time we both have to handle 3 companies(though its not listed but hectic job) in 2 weeks as both of us will begin our study leave after 2 weeks @ 25th May. It was a rush and we asked for a trainee and wish granted.
For my pass one whole week i have been working from 830 till 1-2am. Yes it was tiring. He didn't force me to do so but since we've got targets and deadline to meet i don't mind staying late up and finish it. I felt really exhausted whenever i reach home but what i like about this job is he lets me handle 2 companies totally on my own. I get to do all parts of the accounts and he handles the holding company himself. Anything i don't understand i consult him. Its a very nice working environment and i really learnt alot! Yohoo!!!
Oh yea...we were supposed to have training for new employees from 14-16May and we shall be exempted from audit jobs but i was the only one who skipped training. (No No No...Philip as well but he is leaving us soon so nevermind la) Cause my job is really rush. Got the approval from manager. I was nervous at first cause i scared i will miss alot...but luckily they didnt really teach much and all of them we learnt it in college. So basically its just a revision.

BEST NITE: 15th May
We all went to SAISAKI in WISMA UOA for buffet dinner. JAPANESE BUFFET. This is the only day we get to leave clients place early at 6pm and headed towards Wisma UOA. My previous job's Manager BELANJA us...So nice...So relaxing and it was fun. Photo will be updated once i get it from my seniors....
Of course after the buffet...me and tse khim went back office and continue work till 1am again! haha...typical auditors' life....
Oh yea...one last thing to share...read the conversation below....(my client and i)
How old r u?
"18 yrs...this year"
Wah? so young a?!...
No wonder...you look so cute once u enter our office!! No wonder so young!!!
Sweat....but my clients are very nice people to deal with...lucky me

1 comments:

qian said...

You and Jieyang look alike!
The specs and the smile. lol.

p.s. Uncle Alex was there???! I wrote him a card, but need to get his address before sending it to him. Shall do it only after exams..

btw..do you know En Leong address?? Haha..I bet you don't just asking..