Sunday, July 13, 2008

Hey fren, today my post here is just to put on some updates of my life....
Well my whole weekend was busy with movies only. Wakaka....
Watched movie the whole week you know?! Siao o not.... but seriously not bad la...

Hancock..I love this movie. rating: 3.5/5

I insist watching this when my friends wanna go for movie despite being the fact that the 3D tickets are all sold out. We went for the 2D one and i said that 3D one i will go another time...but.....i don't think it is so...cause rating: 2.5/5

(I wouldn't say this movie is not good. Neither it is Awesome. Nothing really impressed me)

Last but not least, to me, its a must watch! HELLBOY! 4.5/5
After all these...there are more to come...more and more nice shows i guess:::

1. Sex and The City

2. Meet Dave

3. Mama Mia

4. Red Cliff (the only chinese movie releasing on July-August 08)

5. The Mummy 3

6. Dark Knight!

Wow!...lotsa good movie huh?!..

Oh ya friends one more thing: i finally been to Mid Valley's Cado Restaurant above Little Vietnam Kitchen which is also owned by LVK,the food there dam nice wei...go give a try if u r searching for vietnamese food.

Last but not least for the week. Helping out one of my fren, Yit Tze.

She now owns a Kopitiam. hehe..no own la...her family business: HOMETOWN KOPTIAM @ Desa Petaling along the road side after passing through Nirvana Memorial Park.

Took this pic from her blog since i did not have a pic that day when i went there. Overall not bad. A good place to hang out with friends for drink. Just like Old Town Kopitiam.

Another new week is gonna begin.

Results coming out on 21st July and law paper starts on the 27th July and you know when will my exam be? August! WTF?????

0 comments: