Sunday, July 20, 2008

LESSON to SHARE
People always ask: "Why you don't trust me?"
Partly i do think its my fault if i don't trust.
However, my philosophy is you don't ask someone to trust you blindly.
Please prove that you're a trustworthy person and
When you gain the trust, maintain it and not spoil it
BY DOING THINGS THAT MAY CAUSE PEOPLE LOSE THE TRUST TOWARDS YOU!?...
Don't hurt someone and say sorry.
Prevent from hurting people.

HIGHLIGHT FOR THE WEEK
I finally get a chance to watch the RED CLIFF last week.
It was quite dull and boring at first, but when the first war begins,
everything are out...its so nice and those strategies they played were so impressive during the war. For a chinese ed guy like me, this history kinda movie is definately my cup of tea. Its much more better than the THREE KINGDOMS.And F.Y.I, the Red Cliff now showing in cinemas is only the PART 1 and it alredy take 2 1/2 hours.
I am waiting for PART 2!! Anyone knows when will it release?

0 comments: