Friday, February 23, 2007

23FEBRUARY2007

If u're a fren or relative of mine for these 17 years, or maybe few years, you will realise that me, Corey Chan is always with one hairstyle...never ever change at all....So i can simplify this equation as: Corey Chan = No new hairstyle+No comb hair...hehe


However, someone inspire me...my cousin brother...So today as i was banking in my Ang Pow money in my bank, i thought of cutting my hair...i was hesitating...should i have this hairstyle(not a very INN wan of course...i don't suit..haha). My mom, sis etc say NO! But end up the hairstylist said: Oh boy, why not? ur head is as round as Lau Tak Wah u know?! hehe... i know she was lying though but i still stick to my own decision...I CUT! But when i reach home, my sis say thats really bad...my mom laugh...and i don't know what about you...haha...but this is a new try 4 me and i really love it....


See the pic...



Wat do you think? haha....

3 comments:

carmen said...

hahahahahaha corey u look so wierd! teehee i'm being mean rite? sorry sorry..jus dat u dont look very err normal =) but omg y so sudden wan? hmmm itz err ok la i guess *wink*

ps u do not look like lau tak wah AT ALL! hehe XD

Junien said...

Cool~ man!
hahaha....
Good try!
Maybe you should try another hair style 3 months after....

Anonymous said...

You follow Britney Spears ar??

Britney got mental prob le, you got what prob?? Lolz...