Thursday, February 15, 2007

Unforgetable 15FEBRUARY2007

Today i'm just so happy cause there's lots of happy things chasing after me...

I think i should start here...Actually me, corey chan is a movie freak... i neva fail watching almost 80% of the movies shown by cinema during my secondary school life... I watch wih frens, family, relatives or i might just purchase a movie ticket for myself after my school during the school days...to me i just cant live without CINEMA..so i gotta thank GSC, TGV etc ...haha.. to me, although the same show but i wouldn't watch if its played in anyone's house except cinema.. i dunno why..

However, SPM is near so igotta stop this habbit so actually i've not been to the cinema for almost three months... As i was planning to watch THE PROTEGE with my college frens on Tuesday,we were so excited that we manage to purchase the ticket on the day this show is release...

Today, Is The Day for me walking back into the cinema for a movie hahaha...so excited.. i just cant wait to finish class as soon as possible... Surprisingly, there're lots of thnigs happen making me feel happier...

Firstly is that Miss Geetha announced that we'll end our class earlier ...which means we'll have a break! yo! so without further delay we went to surf online to entertain ouselves... cause computer theory is really boring...not Miss Geetha...

Secondly is the best news ever and this can hardly hapen... U Know Wat? Mr Jayan also announced that class ends fifteen minutes earlier...wat? I realy cant believe that he said this but its a good news for ALL of us...

I left out something... this is actually the best news / things that happened today 4 me...
My progress test paper 2's result...92%(excluding question41)...thats unbelievable la...but not Paper One yet..so gotta work hard still during the New Year holz.....

SO after class...we went for dinner and movie...PROTEGE wasa nice show...quite funny too...The main actress from Taiwan is very Choonted man...THats al 4 2day..i just reach home and its now 12.oo am...wanna sleep di.. bye! HAPY CHINESE NEW YEAR to all my frens...

0 comments: