Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I LOVE MY PARENTS MAN!....

Hey pals, my first time blogging and i hope those who read really enjoys...


Why would i set up this title?
Well apparently few months ago, one day... my mom announced: "yo children, we'll be shifting into a new condo at SENTUL next year...Happy?"

Than i(my sis and i) was like...WAT THE?.... SENTUL! not near man! It was located somewhere i don really know how to describe either(my geogaraphy very "cha" wan)... but as long as i know we have to wake up dam early for our classes and travel very much more farer than wat we r travelling now, moreover i believe there is no place on the earth will be better than PJ SS2 for its convenience and strategic location... We complain and complain and complain although we cant stop the construction and renovation.

At last...last Tuesday we were officially shifting in. My Goodness! its a HEAVEN man...
All my friends, relatives who came here shouted(i know its a bit fake), and they love our new house man... hehe... they r JEALOUS where as we(sister and i)'re proud!

Now i would like to briefly show and share with u how it looks like... ENJOY!













1) this two pictures are the lifts of my condo. From here u should no my condo is no longer Jasmine TowERs but The Maple TowERs. However no matter where i shift, all my condo's name are related to flowER....haha (Does it rhymes?)

This is the path where u come out frm lift and...








Oh my gosh u won believe this... there is something like this which i dunno wat isit called once u're out from the lift...for u to sit of course...Nice? I like this man....









So this would be my condo's door and the doors on the left are u know....refuse chamber etc
And i doubt u all know i'm staying in which unit....sob sob...no more B-209!

So once u open the door and on the left hand side would be the...?.



SHOE RACK ONI MA!






and then on the other hand, on my right hand side after few steps would be....







the TOILET......


my first time in life coming accross toilet before rooms in my house....








Than u 'd come accross a corridor ....



















So when u keep straight u'll access into my living room+dining room






Saw the handphone? its to prevent my assignment papers from flying off when i was taking this picture....







Than this is the living room with TV of course... sorry my camera too small, cant fit in the TV...


The balcony is at the back of the long wooden chair...Too dark...cant take a picture of it...


Next time la....
(I tried but see nothing in my camera)


ANd here's the kitchen an the "OWNER" of the kitchen...



Ya ...she's my maid Liza....


I say sorry on behalf of her for not saying HI to you all...lolz
too busy with her domestic chores...








Lastly...MY ROOM... its located on the left side of the corridor after the Toilet...
WELCOME MY FRENS......















1)My cupboard: Like the colour? 2) This is the inner part of it... saw the
Saw the thickest grey colour layer on top? trophies? haiz...no academic ones...don
Thats the only place for u to open worry....
the cupboard no other ways. So u need
to be tall!(I'm tall....?)


















This is my bed and thats my table and the one in front my table is my window! Gotta mention the window cause its the Prime factor for me not having enough sleep these days...


no mosquitoe netting and alwiz bitten by them... and i tell u...Mosquitoes here are very healthy(cantonese: Hou Sang Yong)...there 're so fat and big....

So now u know y i love my mom so suddenly?(doesn't mean last time no la)...Just tat she insists bringing us here to a new environment...like what YTL's theme was: HOME WITHIN A PARK!

UPNEXT...
My next post will be showing the best pictures ever in this condo when i acces to ..............














LEVEL THREE..... THE PODIUM.....

1 comments:

Edgar Ng said...

Lol nice condo

nice pics! :D post more, im always here supporting ya ;)