Friday, November 16, 2007

My dream...CHina!

If you ask me among all the countries in the World, which one is the one that i want to visit, i will definately answer CHINA without hesitating.. I just don't know why somehow in someway it attracts me..since i was in Form 1.. i wanted to go to BEIJING...visit TIAN AN MEN, ZI JING CHENG, Shanghai, JIU ZAI GOU etc etc...

Yesterday my grandma was back from her 3 weeks trip to CHina again and this time she visited places i have never heard off but really looks and sounds interesting...have you guys heard off TU LOU? ZHANG JIA JIE? She herself don't even realise the existence of ZHANG JIA JIE until she visited that place and what was so attractive is the scenery..

This place, ZHANG JIA JIE simply means the ZHANG Family's Boundary in Hunan which was isolated from the society...This is not a well developed place where u can find commercial buildings etc..but just a place for you to walk, climb and enjoy the nature of the place and it sounds really interesting for me...


I am fear of heights but if i were to be given a chance i will still climb this high and enjoy the scenery here..my gosh! so nice isn't it!

Come on..somehow somedays in future i will go CHina and travel on my own...! wakaka..
my dad and mom have been to CHina b4 so i dont think they wanna do so again..and my sister? She only favours Western Countries..furthermore some places in CHina sounds boring for her..
so wat else more besides going on my own?!..or maybe with a bunch of friends who also love
中国!haha...

0 comments: