Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sunay!!!!

I had my second accident today at Sunway!

Different case but what was similar was that my car was totally fine but the Uncle's car a bit Kemek! Shit!

Anyhow this didn't ruined my plan and i continued my day and watched BEE MOVIE!
This was a really nice movie! it cheers me up!
and i love this particular phrase said by the BEE:
"I'll make them, human beings pay royalty for saying: 'Honey! I'm back home!' "


One more thing to share..i am not a science class student so it is not funny if i don't know this? (i guess most of the science students knew it?)

I wrote some notes, 2 pieces of paper long but using the same blue ink pen!
I left the notes in the car on top of the steering facing the sun...
When i reached home and i discovered the piece of paper on top,
the ink faded?!..
turned from blue to black! anyone know why? lolz...

1 comments:

Jay said...

its because of MAGIC!
: )

no seriously i dont know..
maybe someone came in and re-wrote the letters in black? lol