Sunday, November 25, 2007

One Week Holiday...

Well i had a one week holiday last week.

Was it productive? Yes i would say so but not productive in the means of Studies.
I totally neglected my studies and i was really scared as i heard that most of my classmates were at Library from morning till night everyday last week and Corey Chan was at home only studying Paper6...lolz..

As usual i spent my time for my junior's debate competition.. as this was their semifinal..we really hope they both can make it into the finals..and i was really happy that all of our dreams came true.. they won the match...and my sister received very good feedback..so proud of her...hehe It Runs in the Family...but i think she is better?!...

And for my weekends i wasnt free..need to go to Ai Fm...

Conclusion:
i had a very pack holiday week..next week no more debate! since they both made it into finals..they're on their own! thank god.. Tax Edc is coming...i really hope i will fully utilise my whole week before exam productively!...Good luck

2 comments:

~LoVe iS a mIrACle~ said...

u study more doesnt mean u can absorb more or get gud results in exam...muz study smart...btw,ur sis reali improve liao...congrats 2 her...but i tink u better than her lah...dun worry...haha...

littlesmall said...

hey...
gambateh oo...
i wont oii u again after exam..
haha...

anyway, do u safely going back??
raining heavily now..
be careful lar...