Monday, June 11, 2007

My Computer
My computer was having a problem accessing to internet since last Thursday and dat is y i wasn't on9 for so long.. i alwiz got the connection but when i logged onto the internet explorer, it stated there : Page Cannot Display... so i tot it was my problem downloading so much dramas and all viruses damaged my comp...so i asked quite a number of frens.. i even reformated my comp yesterday to hope that those viruses will disappear but...i still faced the same problem. I read my frens blog(YP's) today and he said that i mite got those spyware thingy damaging my comp.... reli hate all this!!!!




They suck!..don even understand why on earth would people wanna Create Viruses in the first place!...

This morning, i called my dad's fren to seek for help and guess wat!? He tot off something i've neva tot off... Clue here:



He asked: did ur father pay the bill coz if u got all the links rite, shouldn't have that problem.

Then my dad realised that he din even receive any bills from Streamyx....gosh!.. so he went to pay the bill and settled them problem..but all my files gone coz i reformat my comp yesterday!....lolz

Holidayz....

3weeks holiday...i was waiting for those employer to call me...waited so long.. but still no calls today...I AM....still....


lolz... how u guys spend time durin the holz? besides watching movie, sleeping and going out wif frens?

See and Read This...

Well i read some of my emails today and i discovered this!...


1.Saudi Arab's Bus Stand:
This is a Saudi Arab's Bus Stand...its air conditioned...my god!.. Can Malaysia have this too? to benefit those who utilises public facilities e.g Public Bus daily like ME?



2. WHy Malaysia insist on using English for Maths and Science
This message is a bit DIRTY and SICK so if u are below 18 please skip this!
(p/s: thanks Carmen for sharing this with me...but sorry to say i juz read it although u've sent it to me long long long time ago...haha)

Do u actually noe y Malaysia insist using English for Maths and Science?

This is because the whole world uses the language as an information and/or technology language. How dangerous it will be if we try to use Bahasa, especially in school. See example below:-

a)Hardware = barangkeras
b)Software = baranglembut
c)Joystick = batang gembira
d)Plug and Play = cucuk dan main
e)Port = lubang
f)Server = pelayan
g)Client = pelanggan

* *Try to translate this:**

ENGLISH VERSION:
That server gives a plug and play service to the client using either hardware or software joystick. The joystick goes into the port of the client.

Now in BAHASA:
Pelayan itu memberi pelanggannya layanan cucuk dan main dengan menggunakan batang gembira jenis keras atau lembut. Batang gembira itu akan dimasukkan ke dalam lubang pelanggan.

*Now you know WHY!* :) lolz...

Tagging
Jason, Carmen etc who tagged me...
will do it by this week...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Prepare to reply long here. I am f**king boring so I'll write an essay here.

First up, you will have all those freaking things you don't want in your PC until you install a proper software. Installed AVG?! See, reformatting will do harm in long term to your hard disk you know, although you "lol"ed even your things is all gone? =P Imagine scrubbing your skin many times, what will come out? Blood.

Erm, don't get so serious about the post okay? I'm writing for a company paying me USD12.50, made me relate the software to you only. Meanwhile, I do mean real. You know there are tonnes of wares out there today. I'll make you blur with these...

Keyloggers, virus, malwares, spywares, adwares, trojan, backdoor, ravmon, worm... You might know some but then if your PC is their nest...

People create virus for self actualisation. They see you suffer, they knew they have succeeded. They feel a sense of success when they break through an antivirus system.

I blog whole day, darn bored... Watched Pirates. Made me remembered those people who FFKed me whole at SyUC.

I think longer than last time's already. Hopping off again... Boink boink... Lolz (copying Jason's), bt a rabbit!!!!