Monday, June 25, 2007

Sammi Cheng's Concert

I went to Genting last Friday with my friend Jun Zian and his Mom for Sammi CHeng's concert..

Was so excited that day...for ur info, she has been taking a long holiday for 2yrs so she did not sing for almost 2yrs and how can i miss this chance rite?

Went there at 4pm...reached Gotong Jaya and ate with his parents at a very famous but darn cheap restaurant..Chuan Kee...

Then we went up to First WOrld and get ready to witness her concert.. As for usual, they are alwiz late...she came out at 8.30pm...everyone shouted so loudly... atmosphere there was quite HIGH except for my area coz all aunties and uncles(>60yrs) are sitting beside us..so we r kinda shy to stand up and sing and shout...but we did also...

Here are some photos from her concert, enjoy!


SHe started late but she ended so on time! 10.30 sharp! This is wat i don like man!....haiz..


After the concert, i saw my friend, Lisa who is now working as a TV Host in NTV7.....

Jun Zian n I


This is me!

Last but not least, we bought her CD(special edition wan) which was on promotion. Then we went home.... reached home at 2am.

0 comments: