Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Tagged BY Carmen!

Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"Let People Know You Need Them" (John C.Maxwell's 25 ways to win people)

Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
Err what am I supposed to be looking out for? It just hurts. The muscle/tendon/cartilage/whatever it is between my humerus and ulna. Teehee.

What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Evening Edition at AEC..all de time i've been watching dramas on my comp. Now TV means nothing to me, lolz...

Without looking, guess what time it is:
Uh, 2 something?.

Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
oops...its 3.45pm

With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
the windy sound of the wind...so cooling..

When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Yesterday afternoon to college to pay my fees for the nex semester...

Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Carmen's blog duh? she tagged me wat...

What are you wearing?
My T shirt..short Nike pants and underwear of course....lolzz

Did you dream last night?
I alwiz do...

When did you last laugh?
Forget di la...sorry

What are on the walls you are in?
Erm nothing except paint.

Seen anything weird lately?
Nope...

What do you think of this quiz?
Normal la. =)

What is the last film you saw?
Pirates of The Carribeans...it was awesome! but i missed the very end secret ending!
Can anyone tell me wat is it about?

If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Buy wat?
1.car for myself
2.nice clothings
3.a laptop
4.a sony erricson handphone
5.all TVB dramas

Tell me something about you that I don't know.
I fell into the drain when i was 5yrs with my car pool frens urinating next to our kindergarten

If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I would not wanna change anything. 知足方能尝乐

Do you like to dance?
Yes but shy to do so...

George Bush:
is not a good leader

Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Evangeline...its a vey nice and sweet name i've came across from the movie Nanny MacPhee

Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Johnny...

Would you ever consider living abroad?
Not sure at the moment

What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
I really don’t know how to answer this question.

I tag:
Jen Kai, Yit Tze, Yee Piao, Nicholas WOng and Jenna

Oh ya i m still jobless...stays at home juz watching drama from day to nite...
New HK comedy...Best Selling Secrets...and
Another New Drama...crazy me...i noe...
might be going to Malacca this Friday maybe...with frens... to witness a debate competition... Hows everyones' life? good?

0 comments: