Thursday, June 7, 2007

Wat a Bad Begining!>..<

As u all noe... i m having my final examz starting today! In fact today's paper is supposed to be the easiest among all.. I wasn't that nervous actually, before exam...but....when i was in the exam hall....answering all questions... everything went wrong....

I don have enough time to finish my questions ...end up shot 3 questions from objective. My question 1...i did wrong for part c... and this will effect my answer on part d e and f...wat duh?!... I cant balance my reconciliation statement...!....wat?!.... my gosh!...i reli dunno y man!...i was so... hard to describe my feelings...

Anyway i noe i shouldn't think about it anymore!
FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS on the other 2 PAPERS NOW!.... BYE!....

p/s: oh ya...this morning i went to college, there was a YOUTH TOUR organised by 8TV.. YP and i saw John...celebrity from SUperstar Project...

p/s: Carmen, busy now...will do ur tag thingy soon....

Buh~Bye!...

0 comments: