Sunday, April 20, 2008

My 18th Burfday!

Celebrated with my PBC mates?!
They're having their competition the next day.
ANyhow they still have time for me.
So touched...
(they wanted to surprise me but it wasnt a surprise wan coz they have to AJAK me out...hehe but still thanks)


My cake: Saw a "H" there made up of M&M chocolates? know why?
cause they person who wrote the on the cake wrote "BIRTDAY" instead of BIRTHDAY so they made a "H" for me..hehe

Me licking my cake before they start eating!

THE TORTURING MOMENTS:(sorry i would not post the pics on cause its crazy and i'm ugly)

Celebrating with a bunch of friends, crazy ones especially, they will definately do something with you. Guess what? This time round they didn't play with the cake and throw them onto my face but everyone there caught me and put me on the bed. took of my shirt, and start lighting up the candle and let the wax drop on my stomach!!! OUCH!!! ARGH!!!! so pain!!!!!

SOmeone even capture the video of me shouting and struggling! Don't u ever put it on YOUTUBE!

Not to waste time, cause they need to continue for their preparation, we have some photo shoots:

The seniors and I
The Form 4&5 committee memebers

All my juniors...kecil kecil juniors


Nevertheless, my bunch of close friends. Who went through all the hard times in society with me. They are: (from left: Hui Peng, Yit tze, Yee Cheng and Jolene)


Me and my angels! They are called the Corey's Angels! hehe who is lucy liu, whose drew barrymore and whose cameron diaz? hehe...

My crazy juniors...posing! try to make me "high"

The Guy TEAM! This is the team i lead with Ru Jin last year for their competition. They were the First Runner Up and the winner is their senior, my sister's team...haha


My BUDDY, Hui Huay...Does she looks familiar? hehe...

Me and my ka cheh, yee yoke! she very sayang me de...thx!

ON MY BIRTHDAY itself ....

1. Had my Progress test in the morning! It SUX! no time to finish the paper

2. Went to CHS to witness their competition ( Thanks to Chee Huat and Khai Jian for the present)

3. Went back office to work till 5pm! crazy isn't it...but have to la...must help!

4. Went out with another bunch of friends for celebration. Thanks David, Jia Wen, Andrew, Ryan for the celebration

My Presents. Thanks to all. Really appreciate it!
Thanks for those who messaged me and all your warm wishes!

Thanks!>.<

I Had a great day!

1 comments:

povege said...

Uuu...the "waxing" sounds like fun~ ;)
Happy Birthday Corey, may you be more and more leng zai each year, and may your wallet grow healthily as well!