Friday, April 11, 2008

Unbelievable. But i doubt this!? Wat say you?

I would like to share with everyone here about this:

My friend @ colleague told us a freaky story early in the morning when we reached office:

"You know what? There is a thing called Virtual Tarot, online where they can answer all questions accurately without knowing who you are. Yesterday my sister's friend tried on it and she asked who is sitting next to her and he managed to answer its 'XXXXX XX' " etc....

Then they start visiting this website and try it on.

www.peteranswers.com

This is the website if you would like to have a try.

But as for our site here...all of them tried and failed. Cause i was there telling them don't trust it. It might be a prank or maybe some "ghost" is playing with it. And so what ever questions my colleague asked the answer are so general i.e
"No comments"
"You're not ready"
"You don't trust me" etc.. to me...SO FAKE!lolz..

Anyhow after lunch my fren got a call from her sister again and her sister said that he managed to answer my fren's boyfrens name correctly. His boyrfriend is a Thai and his name is long and complicated. Her sis even MMS her the computer screen picture..lolz

So what say you? Believe it or not?! Let me know. >.< Ciaoz.

0 comments: