Thursday, April 17, 2008

OK! Gotta Stop This

Hey friend: I gotta tell the truth out especially to Carmen and Kamini!?
PeterAnswers is a PRANK!!! Please google it and you'll see all de relevant articles and comments about it and about the trick!
First, you see the pictures here...and you shall know how can it show you some wierd wierd spelling's answer...



Now, i can't really explain how the trick works.
But remember the day i posted about how freaky and true it was?
I found it out that day and i decided to play with some of you. haha...
Its basically like this, that day i went to client's place with my senior and half way working she showed me all what she asked and what he answers in her computer.
I started to believe it at first. But when i start asking her to help me ask some questions which are not so general where the answers are things that ONLY I KNOW, she refused to do so.
And when i went to her place looking at how she played with it, "PETER" just don't answer.
And my last question to my colleague is ask her to ask what we had for the morning. and guess wat? I SAW HER PRESSING THE "C" and "D" button on her keyboard.
I start wondering. Which part of the question needs her to type a "C" besides the answer?
I was really curious. and i tried playing with it and exploring it using her computer when she went out and i finally got the TRICK! Yippie?!
Try work it out and see if u can get the trick!
Sorry, Carmen and Kamini...oh yea, and my fren Philip almost believe it and ask us not to play cause he scares its some mystery thingy...hehe coz i manage to answer all his question when he asked especially when he requested me to ask PETER:
Philip: What am i watching now?
Peter(Corey): One tree hill....
(DUH? you guys always watch that right?haha)
Philip: yer...stop that stop that! don't play....>.<
wakaka....tada!

0 comments: