Monday, April 14, 2008

My Burfday!

WAT DE????????
FRENS!? : Now only i realised that my actual birthdate is on the 14th of APRIL!
(Today!?, after checking my birthcert!)
ARgh!!!! I have been celebrating the wrong birthdate for 17 years?!!!
So me and my family went to a restaurant and had our dinner!
At Sunway Pyramid!?>.<
" Ole Ole Bali..."
The restaurant is the second branch where they actually have another one in Puchong which had commenced its business since two years ago.
I like the restaurant here. Very quiet and has got nice nice decorations. Very calm and quiet feeling. Good for family dining.
Here are some of the decorations...




They've got lots of Siddharta's (Buddha's) Potrait hanging all around. My mom loves it!

So now, we proceed to food!!!

Yummy! The price here...i can't eat by myself. But despite not that cheap, but the portion is big. So its quite reasonable! Its very suitable for people who are very very freaking hungry. U will definately feel full after having their meals.

My Kambing Bumbu... as stated, its Lamb...very nice! Their Kangkung is nice, sambal is nice and lamb is dam nice! and they've lots of lamb meat in it!? Not like those kiamsap restaurant where u pay for a lamb rice dish, the lamb is just so little!? The lamb here they provided is more than the rice! Awesome!


My sis's dish! Western food as usual....


Saw that dish?!...Its nasi campur ole ole. U will find squid, dorry fish, prawns, veges and chicken in it. And can u guys see the few sticks on the bottom right hand corner of the pic? Its Sate LILIT! So nice!? I Love it!!! Try it!!! Sorry to say we finish it too fast so i don't get a chance to show u guys what isit.! But trust me! NICE!

We wanted to try some desserts but hehe...wierd Balinese dessert, tak NGAM us...so we were about to leave. However...

PHOTO TIME:

Me and my grandma..i call her "PoPo"...see how happy she was?! "Laugh until see teeth don't see eyes..."(translate from chinese)


My mom..me and my popo....do they look alike?

Me my dad and my mom!? where's my sis?! ....photographer....


And finally...our family photo!?>.<

And guess what? We were not full and we've decided to go Haagen Dazz(i dunno if i spelled it correctly...sorry) for Fondue!?


My first time. Not bad. but i won't really spend money for all this alone or with frens. Only gals likes it...as dessert...but ok la...


And lastly, one more photo with my popo...this time can see eyes clearly?

By the way i am sorry people...i was joking just now!? ...the birthdert thingy? hehe...Yes i celebrated my burfday with my family today but not becoz i discovered that my burfday actually falls on 14th of April ....was trying to play play...hehe...too boring di my life lately...n i din get to April Fool anyone on 1st of April. So i hope somehow some people did believe what iwrote above?! keke...

Actually i celebrated it in advance bcoz my beloved mummy is leaving for a trip on my actual birthdate so gotta celebrate today!

ANyway thanks papa mama sis n popo...had a great day!

MUAKZZZZZ!>.<





3 comments:

povege said...

Swt...Happy birthday in advance...
Who said Fondue is only for girls!? That's outright gender discrimination! The next time we ever meet up with the gang, we'll all go for Fondue :P
My bf and I celebrated my first birthday together with a Fondue dinner. *humph*

Eddie Lim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eddie Lim said...

Happy Birthday!! I thought u really wrongly see ur birthcert...been fool by you!!haha