Thursday, March 29, 2007

29 March 2007

Since i have nothing special to blog on, well let me briefly tell u wat have i done today.

As usual, today's class starts at 11am, and as usual, 4 of us(Yee Piao, Jason, Edgar and I) came early. We wanted to discuss Miss Geetha's paper 4's question because we can't solve it at home and it need some discussions as wat Ms Geetha told us yesterday. I reached school around 9am. So i went to the computer lab to meet Yee Piao and Jason while waiting for Edgar....While waiting, we went online and as usual, they both taught me lots of stuffs cause i memang computer BAK CHI! I often "taruh" by them for not knowing certain so call computer knowledges...such as "lelong.com",Edit HTML code, Javascript etc etc...but its not my FAULT! I don have an internet at all for my pass 16 years..How am I gonna know all these?... Actually Its my fault also...cause i don bother to learn when i was young either..hehe... anywayz, my paper 4 question settled b4 Edgar came... Yee Piao taught me...haha .. He memang brilliant...

At about 9.30am, we went to Medan to meet Edgar for breakfast. I had Dry Glass Noodle, Jason had Mix Rice and as usual again, they both had Nga Po stuffs... We saw Ms Elaine (Our invigilator for almost all of our Progress Tests) too... We chat a lot....and around ten thirty, we went back to college for Mr Jayan's session. . . .

His class was normally normal..hehe dunno how to describe. You find nothing interesting if he don teach new chapter... or maybe if he does, it might not be interesting either...haha. As usual things happened are, we must read out loudly word by word , must use CASIO calculator, must use RULER etc etc...

After his class, we had a break between 1pm-2pm b4 Ms geetha's class. We did not had our lunch where as we went to the library. We went there to find out some reference books that Ms Geetha mentioned, we wanted to borrow them but...all questions were not provided by answers?! how? dunno?! ANywayz, when we were searching for books, one of those books fell off in front of Edgar and he claimed that this is the book GOD GAVE HIM... "I must study it!"he said...my gosh...how lame is he but for no reason, we all laughed IN THE LIBRARY....

ROughly around 2pm, we went for class. Surprisingly, Miss Geetha reached earlier than most of us. Haha... Her class, very challenging. This is mainly because its a COst Accounting paper which needs a lot of calculation and I(i dare not say WE cause most of my classmates are not as dumb as i am) alwiz got the wrong answer and concept esp theEOQ(Economical Oreder Quantity if i am not mistaken)... and nevertheless her jokes had made the class more interesting...

Oh ya, a few thing happened in our P4 class today. Firstly, Ms Geetha asked us out for bowling one day. Some agreed and some don't but for us, we wanted it badly cause it has been a long time we did not bowl and Jason cant wait to win me..haha(cause i won him by seven marks for our last game)...anywayz this is still not confirm...Secondly, Jason was very frustrated today. why? because of the EOQ thingy. He argued with Ms Geetha with the EOQ's frequency concept...He claimed that he is right(He is not wrong! Wat he said is actually knowledge from LCCI cause he had joined LCCI course b4). But as a conclusion, wat Ms geetha said is jus for CAT level and wat Jason said is also rite but it is not the CAT level... so...Settled! but Jason is still very..........GERAM!...hehe
The next thing is we marked our objective questions of our PT 1. Again, Jason was the top scorer. 20/20...Can u believe it?! Yes, we can cause dia memang that intelligent.. whereas YP had 6 mistakes, Edgar 5 and i am the worst! 7mistakes!...

Right after that we learned service costing method than we were dismissed. Heavy rain now, i gotta wait for my father and it will be quite late... I reached home around 8.15pm. I skipped my GYM session(ya, trying to practice doing it rite now...build up my body! and also not to waste my parent's money cause they have to pay some sort of facilities fee and how can i not use it secukup-cukupnya?!)...Then, i went to check on my fren's blog...Then, writing my own blog...

PS: Please when u r free and u noe who is Jason , go visit his blog: www.broken8902.blogspot.com. or i shall say don't care whether u noe him or not, just do so! Cause he kept complaining us for not viewing his blog/ why nobody wanna visit his blog.. So my fren, for the goodness sake of my EARS, please do so...!??? hehe

Haiz, ACCA is reli not an easy course. Papers now, we can hardly have last minute studies. . . This is really true. . . This will reflect on my Progress Test One's result. All the calculations, concept, theories we have to understand it earlier in order for us to write a good essay. Calculation quetions are the worst, we need to practice a lot to tackle the exam quesitons format... its reli tough... So far, a lot of calculation questions i can hardly do it without asking or refering... Long way to cope.. but i neva regret!!!

0 comments: