Friday, March 23, 2007

I am glad that I am still ALIVE!

Hey fwenz... i m so lucky that someone offered me a ride today after my class...On the other hand i am also unlucky that the one who offered me this ride is EDGAR NG...



He just passed his driving test few weeks ago... He wasn't allowed to drive on his own for the pass few weeks because his daddy claimed that he is not a GOOD and CONSIDERATE and PATIENT and etc etc etc driver... and today he is FREE!



So, after skol, i walked with him to where he parked his car... reli nervous...





This is his car...




He was sooooo panic and nervous...because there are a lot of cars at the back...



He was so happy now..cause he manage to reverse...

I was also happy that i arrived the bus stop without injuries...hehe

Sorry Edgar..don wack me up 2molo/.

0 comments: