Monday, March 12, 2007

Phew....!

Well as u all knows, today is an important day for everyone because its the SPM results day.


I woke up late in de morning about 9am...when i contacted my classmates they told me they'll be there at 10am sharp...i was scared of being late so i rush to the bus stop. I reached school at 10.15am.


The atmosphere was quite relaxing...everyone were not as stressed/nervous as wat i expected including me... However something makes us fed up. We sat there from 10am till 12.30 pm...The results only came after 12pm?! and why would the newspapers announced that we can collect it by ten?! However, when we're in the hall...everyone is getting nervous... madam Tan Lin gave her speech, apparently our school's passing rate is 100% if i'm not mistaken cause i din really pay attention..haha but overall we did well she said... We have the highest score of 14As(not reali sure of straight A1s or a mixture of both), and they're definately not me! haha...


My form teacher was the earliest to came in and distribute and i'm the third one who collected my results! Wat de?!.... 10As i got...yea..i am happy honestly speaking but kinda hate myself too! This is because i took two extra subjects! This two subjects ruined my results...i got "Bees" for both the papers..haha and of course BM...dunno y...my whole class not performing well in BM..only 2 A scorers...see?!



This is my form teacher...best account teacher in CHS...

And of course..we went for celebration...Galaxy(A karaoke place like red box)..we had our lunch there and we enjoy playing there...


These are the photos with my classmates...








Group photo

This is a picture took by the reporters..we all (the dummies) carrying the two 14 A's smarties...


To all 5p1 mates: All da bez in our future and keep in touch! Love 5p1...

1 comments:

smile~~~ said...

wah... 10As wor... good lar...
congratulation!!!