Sunday, March 11, 2007

Happy Birthday Mummy!!

Today is my mom's birthday... normally we use to have dinner outside among 4 of us but this year is different:



1) Due to exam stress...i did not buy my mother any present..leave it to my sister...(once in her lifetime taking the trouble to travel herself and buy the present...haha)



2) We did not had our dinner anywhere else but at our house... We had Curry Mee...



Why Curry Mee? Well my grandma owns a small curry noodle shop in ipoh..quite famous...call Chuan Fatt...must go "bong chan" ya when u have the chance to visit Ipoh... So, since she is here, we will not let go this chance of FORCING her to cook Curry Mee for us and also some of our family friends..we had an open house la(few families oni)... ya we kinda have lots of fun... the whole thing ended at 12.30am..and i'm now writing my third post for the day..i noe i sound crazy but i really got lots of things to write...sorry..hehe


Well, i think u would like to see pictures more than my words..haha..okok enjoy this...






6pm, my grandma cooking so extremely joyfully!! hehe...







7pm everyone makaning...this is the ladies'/girls' dining table..
My mom is the lady in red..PLEASE! not the front one...the back one k!





8pm...somewhere near swimming pool...5pretty young girls




James boy, Shawn and Hazel...





Hazel and Shawn...they're cute and small, in size...





9pm we went to the park to search for DUCKs but they refuse to see us..and we found this... a chair made up of wyres...wierd rite? but its very solid...






Maples Park...saya manyak untung! hehe all leng lui took picture wif me!



Well, really exhausted now...so i might end up wishing my mom HAPPY BIRTHDAY once again..

MUMMY, I LOVE YOU!



This is a pic of me and my mom.!

1 comments:

Edgar Ng said...

ur grandma so cute