Thursday, September 20, 2007

Sungei Wang Debate Show

I'm back with this post. Today i went to SUngei Wang in the evening with my Xschoolmates who are all debaters...There is a launching ceremony for the new debate regulations.

The two debate teams who demonstrated the new regulations were divided into the Celeb Team(members of various TV host in Malaysia) and Trainer Team (consists trainers who are currently training the Malaysia's Uni Debate Team).

Let me tell u this. I bet everyone there including themselves also perceive that the Celeb Team will rock this show but surprisingly the Trainer Team really rocked throughout the whole session. Celeb team were just normal...some even think that they are really good and gave the trainer team some discriminative looks...gosh!

Left hand side: TV Hosts from AEC, TV2, and 8TV
Right hand side: Rocking trainer team...

This show was really nice. Somehow it made me think off my debate time with all my team mates but too bad..SyUc has got no debate team...moreover a CHinese Debate Team..

To some of my friends who are currently in the secondary school debate team and who reads my blog:

新赛制
主辩呈词
一助对双方主辩进行法庭式盘问后小总结
双方二助进行对辩
自由辩论
结辩总结

这场明星赛真的反映两件事情:
要么。。。
1. 反映辩题真实性:辩手进军主持界,外型比口才更重要
要么就。。。
2.反映另一个显示:进军主持界后,“人” 都会比较有架子/“假”(除李欣仪之外),
辩才(口才依在)也渐渐衰退 哈哈!

2 comments:

Abby aka ying said...

i noe y Celeb team were just normal.
bcoz they busy busy busy busy with their career...
^^ simply guest

Junien said...

Hey dude, will you go to the camo held at New Era Colledge?