Friday, September 21, 2007

Sunway University College...

Today Ms Rozi announced the Prize Winners List for last semester. Almost 80% of all the top three Malaysian and World Prizes are from Syuc... World Prize for all subjects are from Syuc accept audit where our highest ranking was 2nd place in the World...

You know why?
This is my college's library and it reflects how crazy a.k.a serious all the students are...especially at the peak period. Progress Test 2 is coming. And as i've mentioned our lecturer kept reminding us whoever fail regardless by 1 or 10 marks will still be barred..

Everyone was so nervous and start their Action Plan. Most of my friends were at college and spent 14 hours studying a day...from 8am-4pm class, then they straight away headed to the library till 10pm at night!

This really really made me felt nervous and worried for myself whether or not i'm prepared?
Double Entry? Ok la..
Costing? Worst..
Audit!? No way..
Tax? Still not up to my expectations...

Worry is a rocking chair
It keeps u busy
But leads u no where..
(My lecturer always say this in class)
FOCUS!

1 comments:

Jay said...

that rocking chair comment is thought-provoking..
:)