Thursday, September 6, 2007

Funniest Thing Ever Happened to Corey Chan

What goes around, comes around.

Today i was supposed to have my tax class at 8am.
As usual what we, teenagers do when we were really exhausted is to Snooze the alarm clock and it rings, snooze it again and it rings..end up shut it off.

Its now 7.45am and my father knocked on the door. Telling me that i was late. WTF! I quickly stood up, made a call to my friend to inform him i will be late and rushed to the toilet, came out at 7.55am...leave house then....

When i reached ground floor...
"Why Yee Paio never sms me wan?" said myself, touched my pocket and u know what, went up again and took my handphone. I left it in the living room and thats why i don't receive any smses...


8.25am...
I smsed YP to asked him where is the class but i receive no reply. So once i reached i straightly went to the classroom where i presumed it to be my classroom for the day.

Reached the door and ran in...


Read this!:
Corey? I think u were in the wrong class! said Joyce.

My goodness it was so embarrassing...!!! Of course i made a very embarrased look and ran off...gosh! Why am i so unlucky!?

Joyce told her class that she'll made fun of this issue when she attend our class later because the same thing happened to my friend, Edgar last week...late as usual and ran in to HER class instead of Rozi's...but luckily she didn't. Fiuh!...


(i remembered that day when Ed told us this i laughed like hell... and today their turn to laugh at me!... but i think i am not that bad cause i reached the door and ran off, unlike edgar..he went straight up to the lecturer theatre's and was almost ready to sit down...lolz)

This is the most embarrassing moment i ever had man! embarrassing myself in front of almost 100 college mates...PAISEH!



0 comments: