Saturday, September 29, 2007

The Gardens

I am so outdated! I just can't believe that i...don't even know the existence of The Garden next to Mid Valley till i visited Thiam Hin's blog the day right after my exam...paiseh man!

Today after meeting some of my juniors at my former high school which is located approx 2km from the school, i finally decided to pay The Garden a visit with my friend.

The Gardens!
It is the second phase of Mid Valley. The Gardens contain a high-end shopping centre, one hotel, residential suites and office space.
According to what i knew, The Gardens will have 200 shops and the most attractive part of this new building is the ROOF GARDEN.

The architecture of this building was impressive in MY OPINION....
Nevertheless the shops here are all BRANDED.

ANother thing that i felt interesting was this:

The toilet here was high class as well. Note the Brownish Desk situated in the middle of this pic?
Me and my friend asked: "Is that for 'toilet receptionist'?"
Lame i know...lolz

Well after visiting The Gardens we headed back to MV. Can't afford to spend my day here. It will be too costly.

2 comments:

thiamhin said...

haha..nice izzit?but idun haf any monies to be spend there..

noname said...

same here..lolz