Monday, October 1, 2007

My Weekend at Gardens...Home

Gosh i can't believe i went to the same place today! The Gardens. After discussions from my mom and dad...they finally decided to pay Gardens their first visit instead of Pavillion but for me it'll be my second time and since i've got no plans for the day, i followed.

Well they agreed that they're all branded stuffs here and its somehow like KLCC (an exclusive shopping place) my mom said. After walking and walking, we finally came to my favourite time- EAT!

We walked to Mid Valley and we decided to give "Dlish" a try. Not bad, the food here. And guess what? My dad spotted Febe, the Malaysian artist. DJ, TV Host and recently she was also a singer. She looked down as u can see because of all the critics she've received lately. How sad celebrity's life is at times.

Febe. The right one.

After our meal, we headed to Carefour and Jusco for some groceries and guess what! I saw the Malaysia Singer Danny One Lik Ming(composer...not bad u noe his song) at Jusco.

This is him. And he is not singing there. Just took this pic some where else.


Came home. Slept. SMs. Eat. Online and finally at 8pm we all sat down and watched
TVB8 全球华人新秀歌唱大赛(Int Singing Competition by TVB8)
This competition was really impressive. We all (My family members) came out with a conclusion that this years competition was really competitive and this made the Malaysia team(for your information, Malaysian team was the champion for this competition for the past 6/7 years) only able to get into the Top 10 but not Top 4. And lastly a China contestant emerged to be the champion.

0 comments: