Monday, October 8, 2007

Spectacles are still the BEST!

Today in my college, there is a new booth up for promoting CIBA Vision's Contact Lens.

We were at first not interested at all. Walk by the booth look look then go makan di. Suddenly Andrea Ma the Big sister(who said i will just watch Ee Leen joining the thingy) asked Ee Leen to give a try...then dunno what happen in a sudden everyone joined including Andrea.

We all(around 10 of us) registered, have a photo shoot b4 we put on the contact lens, then we went and collect our contact lens and put it on. Well i'll definately face dufficulties putting it on by myself so i just asked the guy there to put it on for me. Well he kept praising me GOOD! cause he manage to put on both contact for me within 5 minutes. Fast huh? I thought i would cause some problems to him cause i was afraid that i will blink my eyes all the time but surprisingly i did not!

Then we had to go for a MAKE UP(gosh this is the worse part!) and we headed for our second photo shoot b4 we proceed to our class. Oh ya! Wat me and Edgar did right after the photo shoot was to wash all the make up. We were all late by20 minutes...but Jana was ok. Thank god!

And of course through out the class, others were all using this as a discussion topic.....

It wasn't that bad actually when i put it on and wearing it throughout my class... but the thing is i do look ......with contact compared to specs so that is definately not my choice.

But what makes me more sure that i wouldn't want to give another dam try on it was when i took it off! I took almost 30 mins to take them out and my eyes were soooooo bladi pain man! Couldn't stand it. Pity Kay Sim, he couldn't take it off by himself so he went to the booth to ask for help. but the people there can't even take it out for him...so hard man! and he took almost 45 mins to take that bladi thing out from his eyes and what he said when he returned to class? "Will never wear Contact Lens AGAIN!!!"

0 comments: