Monday, October 1, 2007

Back to College

After having a short break for three days, we the CAT students got to be ready for classes again and prepare for our MOCK exam which will take place in three weeks time(scary isn't it? exam coming after an exam).

Today we had Voon Sia's class. Something embarrassing happened to me...not mentioning it here but those in my class will know for sure...nothing to be proud of.

Then i had my break for 1hour. We headed towards the library and YP helped me in some of the features in my blog...

1. The "ABout Corey" Icon on the right hand side on top of my blog: shows u my profile.

2. THe "COntact Corey" Icon there is for u to send me messages through my blog without logging into ur own email account which will be inconvenient at times.

3. Saw those faces there? On the left hand side? These are peoples who are registered under My Bloglog and viewed me. Want your face to appear here? get it now by clicking this.

and last but not least
4. Did u realise there's a small icon next to my blog's URL? lolz...guess whats that!

Then we went for Paper 6's class. Jana was really very fast. Actually were the Girls not him. He finished all the exam scripts and we got our results. Highest was 81%.Well my marks was better than what i've expected and thank god!

Lastly would like to share this: (I received from a friend)

If
A=1, B=2, C=3 etc....

Then
L+O+V+E = 54
And
F+R+I+E+N+D+S+H+I+P is = 108

This means that friendship are always TWICE stronger than love!
Would u agree with this?...lolz

0 comments: