Thursday, October 25, 2007

First BANG!!!!

The drawing is sux i noe but just bare with it for a few minutes!
I am just so unlucky today! Don't know whats wrong with me!

I went out to find my friend just now and on my way there...i was driving

I was at the traffic light. Very bad traffic so there is a long queue.. i was at the back of a very old Merce waiting for the green light...doing nothing...but yea..maybe wondering...doing some "night" dreaming... Suddenly i just don't know why i left my leg up from the break pedal and BANG! i knock onto the Merce...


It wasn't a HARDCORE bang onto the car cause both of our car's distance are very near.. However the Merce's got some crack wherelse my car got no scrathes...NOTHING!

Uncle came down and look very fierce.
I was nervous and i went down and i know i got to act a bit cause it was really my fault.
He scolded me and i just kept saying sorry and showing him that i was really sorry and i asked him so what can i do...and as u know...

Uncle: what to do? COmpensate la? wat else can u do for me?
COrey boy: How much u want?
Uncle: At least RM 50...

sweat...RM50? though i have more than 50 in my wallet but NO WAY! that small little crack doesn't cost that much i know but i was stupid to give such and offer(according to my friend)

Corey: Sorry uncle, i only have RM 40 in my wallet and i need RM10 for myself cause i am now outside...can i give u the rest?
Uncle: Whateva!
I took RM30 out, gave it to him and left...


CASE2: This was not my fault for sure!



On my way home..suddenly emergency..so i U Turn back to SHELL for toilet.
When i once reach SHELL and when i was about to open my car door... two motorcycle came to both my left and right side scolding me..(Indian Buggers)

Indians: Apa la lu? tengok apa? Keluar dulu keluar dulu...pointing his fingers towards me

THis time i was really nervous..worse than the accident happened previously.. i quickly locked my car and start my engine...step on the accelerator hinting i wanna leave and i drove off... they followed behind at first and when i turn into another junction they went off...
Thank goodness!

Really dunno whats wrong with me today! SHIT SHIT SHIT!

7 comments:

littlesmall said...

xiao di di..
drive carefully lar...

noname said...

aunty! i will wan..ok?

Abby aka ying said...

omg,da indian guy...phew~bt at least u runaway on time

noname said...

ya...wat a relief...

Broken said...

What la you, car stop already then should change to 'N' gear ma! Then pull handbrake, you didn't study law wan izit? Mauahhaha!

littlesmall said...

excuse me..
i'm gal.. k??
not lady not aunty..
>.<
c u later...

Jay said...

lol well at least your car didnt get scratched the first time!