Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I'm back!

wow! i think i've not been blogging since last two weeks....though i am back but sorry to say its still something relating with my exams! Just can't held myself pouring all these frustrations out!

Today was my second day of MOCK...first day's paper was 50:50..i was happy for the first two questions that was tested. It was totally the same version as my past year questions that i've tried out during the weekends...i tried 4 questions in total and two came out exactly the same hehe... but for the last two questions, basically thoery...i knew it was a past year question too but i skipped to i just crap with all my own words...nothing much to say for Monday's paper but...

TODAY! I bet most of us...i mean most of my friends were frustrated with this costing paper!
And most of us couldn't finish it on time. I left 15% blank due to the fact i wasted too much of my time figuring the answer for the first question.

When i look through the first 40% question i was stucked! Then second...ok i managed to do it. I was stucked again for the third one so i end up completing question 2 and 4 which are basically theory questions. What i meant is that i manage to CRAP but not ANSWERING it accordingly... for e.g it was asking for COST REDUCTION ANALYSIS and COST CONTROL'S difference...i only gave definition but not giving the distinguishing point. SHIT!

The fact that why i was so frus is because what i've studied and expected to come out was not in the paper!!!!! We all thought that those chapters which have not been examined will come out so we studied INdices, CVP Analysis, Benchmarking, Forecasting(memorizing the freaking steps of seasonal variation in order to make a sales estimation) but end up not even a Sub Part of question tested all these! Wasted our effort....Arghhhhhhh!!!!

One of my friend even shouted F*** right after the exam in the Multi Purpose Hall in front of 500++ students...but not everyone heard him la...lolz...

God please bless us for Audit and Tax!

Joyce said:
Don't be surprise that u might want to leave the hall once u read question one for audit in Mock!...get the hint?

0 comments: