Tuesday, October 9, 2007

faceBOOKING?

Well i am sure this is not a new word to you all: FACEBOOK-ing

In college:
Always hear people say: "Ha Ha i bit you yesterday!""Yer! Why u kill me! Arghhh"

Online:
Some of my friends will say this: "Wait. Brb. Facebooking" "Wait. Someone just bite me!gtg"


Ya..this is mainly the Facebook's homepage. It is another network thingy for teens like us to hang out and chit chat. Something like friendster. But when i say this, someone/most of them will shoot me: "Its different! Facebook is betta ok?"
What is that so fun? Ya..it has got alot of new features in it. All sort of games i.e Counter Strike, War Book etc. You can even Superpoke, slap, Bite, Throw a sheep, Hug, SPank or do whatever u wanna do to ur friend in it.

Well i would say its fun at the first time and especially when i saw my homepage there are notices like:
Carmen hit u
Athena Superpoke u
Nicholas water fight with u
Jun Zian pinch u
Li Xien hug u
Lilian's Zombi bite u etc etc

But u noe, if u wan all these interactions to keep going on between u and your friends, u gotta do the same thing to them and this is where u gotta spend time clicking this and that. . . .

And now i find it irritating is whenever i log into my homepage, i got 20 over notification asking me to add applications... Argh! ! ! ! it takes time and it alwiz makes my computer hang GEI half way...sorry guys if i ignore ur request!..

However it is, i will still use it la in order for me to keep track with my friends in overseas as people overseas loves FB..but not that crazy for it like what my other friend was doing..
Friendster is still my cup of tea!
Simple and easy!

Click this if u wan a facebook account!

0 comments: