Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Felt Bad...but Glad

I've got a friend a.k.a my KAI MA(in cantonese) which i've known her since i started joining PBC in my former school CHS. She was a very kind and loving person. She really loves me and take good care of me especially when i was in my Form 1 and Form 2(and thats the time where she asked me to be her godson)... She held a birthday party for me among all the PBC members for the first year and it was so touched...and there are many many more....and at that time i did nothing for her.

Slowly she wasn't that active in society where i was..so we hardly meet. Make things short, during one of the SPM days someone called us and asked us to attend her wedding dinner at.... We got a shocked of our life and as you know what are all the thoughts that popped up during that time and as i was having my SPM i didn't attend. However i did wished her through phone and we did sms for the two days to know more about her life at that time. She got married bcoz she was having a baby. I was really shocked. At that time, i think she was really busy(i knew it lately) but i thought she was...you know, angry with me or what?? cause i've not been visiting her or what...then FULLSTOP.

We've not been contacting each other for almost 2yrs.

Today i was really glad that i received my MOM's message via Friendster. Subject is this: "I finally meet you here". She wrote things there. Though was short but she still cares and i am glad she's really working out with her family though she was young and this thing proves to most of the people who have bad perceptions on this issue.

How well and how good is her life? i am not really sure but i will soon visit her somehow this or next week. Can't wait to see her and my godsister!..keke

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, send my regards to your kaima n your godsis. I think it has been a year since I last saw them. Hope they are living a good life!

noname said...

yes i will...eh? how u noe i have a blog huh?

Unknown said...

cos i'm smart

noname said...

lame and not funny.
u got blogger account??

Unknown said...

no lar. my blog is with wordpress. athenatyh.wordpress.com
welcome. haha.