Wednesday, September 26, 2007

MSN = Cut Cost

Well i do think MSN is an annoying tool all this while because i don't like all the pop up chats and those irritating sounds and it takes a lot of my time while chatting...

But lately there are some reasons made me don't feel this way.One of the reason is i don't need to waste any of my credit during the exam period.

As u know my DUMBOS like me needs to ask plenty of questions and solve my doubts at the nite right before exam so i tend to made a lot of phone calls and disturb people like Yi Lian etc..or sms them..really sorry... but as for today TAX, i just made one call and others i solve it through msn without wasting a single cent...haha(As u can see above: I am TAXING with Ed and Alvin, chatting with David etc)

Moreover besides discussing exam questions i also get to release stress by picking up some friends to chat with and thanks to them for ENTERTAINING...

MSN is not that bad actually...

0 comments: