Tuesday, September 11, 2007

My life lately..."Time is Not Enough!!!"

Most of my friends are having their course exams lately...some are having their SPM trial..
Undeniable that their life would definately be so stressed and "Time is neva enough"..But why for me?

Lately i just felt like i had lots of stuffs that i wanted and need to do but i just don't have time!

Class are always till evening...reach home late and of course due to some of my LAZINESS... i started off doing stuffs so late.. and i always felt tired these days at about 11.30-12am/.. Hence i went to bed by then.

Used to listen and download musics but lately nope!

Used to watch drama but lately i watched only 20 mins...then i swiitched my comp off!

I knew i wanted to finish one chapter of John Grisham's book a day but end up flipping through few pages then i put it back...

Knew i need to read through newspapers but end up flipping through few of the Biz Section and ran off...

At that time i finished(finish as in e.g giving up reading half way through when i look at my clock) what i want to do, its about 10.30pm...then i know its time for me to do HW/ Revision.

If i do have some HW...those tonnes of HW i will only complete by the time after 12am cause it was really tough but if i don't, i will open my notes...FLIP through and by 11 something i want to sleep! Arghhh whats wrong man!

Times passing so fast man and i just felt like....

0 comments: