Sunday, July 8, 2007

GOOD NEWS ...but not for me~



"The Drive of Life"《歲月風雲》is an upcoming TVB 60-episodes modern series specially filmed to celebrate the 10th Anniversary of the handover of Hong Kong back to Mainland China.

It is a joint production of TVB and CCTV. The theme of the series revolves around the automobile industry in China.

The series is scheduled to be released in July 16 2007 in Hong Kong. Lately Astro, Malaysia had a new package in partnership with TVB Hong Kong to air all TVB series starting 2007 on the same day with Hong Kong... Hooray!


I was so happy to know about it cause with this i wouldn't have to download them all time. I thought it was in the Dynasty Package, who knows its an additional package itself like Astro Box Office and for every episode you've got to pay RM0.99(i really still don't understand why would all people love setting their price at .99 instead of round it up into a dollar?). Since like this, my family will definately not let me subscribe it! haiz...
But is okay la...i still have internet which allows me to do so...FREE somemore...just that it takes time...

1 comments:

Jys said...

I'm watching this, now watched till episode 28. it's quite interesting!! i like 'lam fong' hehe..